COAST TO COAST VISION
|Coast to Coast Vision (CTC) has over 12,000 participating eye care locations nationwide. Members save on eyeglasses, contacts (excluding disposables), eye exams, and surgical procedures. The CTC provider network is the most comprehensive in the U.S. and includes opthalmologists, optometrists, independent optical centers and national chain locations such as Pearle Vision, JC Penney Optical, Sears Optical, LensCrafters, and EyeMasters stores.|
Plan Features and Highlights
|Save 10% to 60% on most eye care services and products, including eye glasses, contacts (excluding disposables), eye exams, and surgical procedures. Most frames, lenses and specialty items such as tints, scratch resistant coatings and ultraviolet protection are available.
Mail Order Contacts: Members simply call a toll-free number for price quotes and to place an order.|
• Save 10% to 40% through the mail order service
• Most major brands of contact lenses are available, including disposables, torics, bifocals, and gas permeable lenses.
• Most orders received within 7 to 14 days.
• All prescriptions are kept on file for re-order purchases.
Opthalmology Services: CTC offers a national chain of laser surgery centers providing discounts on refractive laser surgery and independent opthalmologists who also provide discounts on refractive surgery.
• 10% to 30% savings on surgical procedures including LASIK at participating locations.
• Free screening for LASIK surgery at select locations.
This membership may be used by spouse, dependent children and any permanent resident in the member's household
No limit on the number of times the membership may be used during the year.
Members may nominate their eye care professional to join the network.
Two guarantees² - 30-day Guarantee: If for any reason a member is not satisfied, the merchandise may be returned within 30 days for an exchange or a full refund. Additionally, if a member finds a lower price anywhere else on the exact same pair of prescription eyeglasses within 30 days of purchase, the difference will be cheerfully refunded.
If you have any questions, please call us toll free at 1-888-632-5353 .
1. The range of discounts for medical or
ancillary services provided under the plan
will vary depending on the type of provider
and medical or ancillary service received.
The discount medical card program makes
available, before purchase and upon
request, a list of program providers,
including the name, city, state, and specialty
of each program provider located in the
cardholder's service area.
2. All States Except Maryland, North Dakota,
Oklahoma, South Carolina and South
Dakota: This discount card program
features a 30-day cancellation period
3. Maryland, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South
Carolina and South Dakota: Member shall
receive a full refund of membership fees,
excluding registration fee, if
membershipiscancelled within the first 30
days after receipt of membership materials.
American Small Business
American Small Business Development Association offers its members cost-effective dental care solutions. Discount dental plans are an affordable, easy-to-use and hassle-free solution for anyone looking for dental care savings. Below is a comparison guide between discount dental plans and dental insurance to help you make an informed decision.
DISCOUNT DENTAL PLAN Characteristics Include:
No annual limits – enjoy discounts on most dental services all year long
- No paperwork hassles – just present membership card at participating
- discounts on most dental services
- No health restrictions – there is no need to wait for dental treatments
- Select plans include discounts on dental specialties, including cosmetic
- Consumers pay affordable membership fees for access to a combined network of 100,000+ participating dentist listings
- Available directly to individuals, families, businesses and groups
Savings of 10% to 60% on most dental care procedures such as cleanings, braces, and more. The most dentists incombined networks anywhere.
Select plans offer discounts on vision, prescriptions andchiropractor services
- Limitations, deductibles and annual maximums
- Waiting periods for major dental procedures
- Tedious and time-consuming written claims process
- Limitations/exclusions on pre-existing conditions
- Certain dental specialties, such as cosmetic dentistry, are rarely covered
- Consumers pay expensive monthly premiums for defined coverage
- Typically inaccessible to individuals & families unless provided by employer
A savings of $50.00 a year as a ASBDA family member!
Choose your desired carrier provider:
To find providers, go to http://www.dentalplans.com/, then click on "member services" or for assistance, dial 1-877-210-4720)